Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Miami) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Primary duties will be in one office.
- Some inpatient requirements providing H/P and physicals.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Eligible IM physician to join a multi-disciplinary staff of primary care physicians including psychiatrists, Arnp's and other midlevel providers.
- Very competitive salary, full benefits, malpractice insurance and production incentive.
- Outpatient practice, no.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- Weekend coverage is required on rotational basis but will always be a five-day work week.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Miami, FL.
- This is a physician owned and operated practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.