Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Miami) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Eligible IM physician to join a multi-disciplinary staff of primary care physicians including psychiatrists, Arnp's and other midlevel providers.
- Primary duties will be in one office.
- Weekend coverage is required on rotational basis but will always be a five-day work week.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Miami, FL.
- Outpatient practice, no.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- This is a physician owned and operated practice.
- Very competitive salary, full benefits, malpractice insurance and production incentive.
- Some inpatient requirements providing H/P and physicals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.