Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine United States markets through its 50+ senior medical centers.
- CME allowance.
- Practice Profile.
- Blackbelt and leadership development training.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month).
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Dedicated Senior Medical Center, a ChenMed Company, is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health outcomes - to the neediest populations.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in - Lakeland, FL!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lakeland, FL.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.