Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month).
- Practice Profile.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lakeland, FL.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- CME allowance.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in - Lakeland, FL!
- ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine United States markets through its 50+ senior medical centers.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Dedicated Senior Medical Center, a ChenMed Company, is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health outcomes - to the neediest populations.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends.
- Blackbelt and leadership development training.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago