Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Aventura) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Blackbelt and leadership development training.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in - Aventura, FL.
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
- As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Practice Profile.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Chen Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health outcomes - to the neediest populations.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Aventura, FL.
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month).
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine United States markets through its 50+ senior medical centers.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- CME allowance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.