Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This role would be outpatient adult medicine.
- Commitment to quality and patient safety.
- Orlando Health Physician Associates offers a competitive salary package that is based on productivity.
- We are conveniently located with access to world class restaurants and entertainment, public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
- Our physicians are committed to practicing collaborative, evidence-based care.
- Our practice model is patient centric.
- Graduate of a United States residency program (Internist).
- Qualified candidates must have outpatient/adult medicine experience.
- We offer strong administrative support and our physicians have autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and day to day practice operations.
- Active board certification.
- We are seeking to hire a Board Certified/Internal Medicine trained physician to join our downtown Orlando practice.
- Our benefits package includes time away for vacations and meetings/conferences, health insurance, disability coverage and retirement savings options.
- This includes over 130 doctors practicing Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Orthopedics.
- With locations all across Central Florida, Orlando Health Physician Associates prides itself on providing high quality, easy access to healthcare for families.
- In addition, the Orlando and Central Florida area offers its own benefits, including no state income tax!
- Florida license strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a patient centered medical home practice environment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Orlando Health Physician Associates is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare groups in Central Florida.
- Choose Orlando Health!
- Active DEA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.