Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Florida license strongly preferred.
- This includes over 130 doctors practicing Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Orthopedics.
- We are seeking to hire a Board Certified/Internal Medicine trained physician to join our downtown Orlando practice.
- Active board certification.
- We offer strong administrative support and our physicians have autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and day to day practice operations.
- Our physicians are committed to practicing collaborative, evidence-based care.
- We are conveniently located with access to world class restaurants and entertainment, public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
- Our practice model is patient centric.
- Graduate of a United States residency program (Internist).
- Choose Orlando Health!
- Orlando Health Physician Associates is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare groups in Central Florida.
- In addition, the Orlando and Central Florida area offers its own benefits, including no state income tax!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Qualified candidates must have outpatient/adult medicine experience.
- Commitment to quality and patient safety.
- Orlando Health Physician Associates offers a competitive salary package that is based on productivity.
- Active DEA.
- Experience working in a patient centered medical home practice environment.
- Our benefits package includes time away for vacations and meetings/conferences, health insurance, disability coverage and retirement savings options.
- With locations all across Central Florida, Orlando Health Physician Associates prides itself on providing high quality, easy access to healthcare for families.
- This role would be outpatient adult medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago