Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates must have outpatient/adult medicine experience.
- Orlando Health Physician Associates is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare groups in Central Florida.
- We are conveniently located with access to world class restaurants and entertainment, public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
- This includes over 130 doctors practicing Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Orthopedics.
- We are seeking to hire a Board Certified/Internal Medicine trained physician to join our downtown Orlando practice.
- Graduate of a United States residency program (Internist).
- Experience working in a patient centered medical home practice environment.
- Our benefits package includes time away for vacations and meetings/conferences, health insurance, disability coverage and retirement savings options.
- Active DEA.
- In addition, the Orlando and Central Florida area offers its own benefits, including no state income tax!
- This role would be outpatient adult medicine.
- Our practice model is patient centric.
- Choose Orlando Health!
- Commitment to quality and patient safety.
- Florida license strongly preferred.
- With locations all across Central Florida, Orlando Health Physician Associates prides itself on providing high quality, easy access to healthcare for families.
- We offer strong administrative support and our physicians have autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and day to day practice operations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Our physicians are committed to practicing collaborative, evidence-based care.
- Active board certification.
- Orlando Health Physician Associates offers a competitive salary package that is based on productivity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.