Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mount Dora) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Be confident in providing care to our patients, have a Clean DEA and Professional Medical Record with zero infractions.
- A Busy Growing Practice is looking to expand with the Right Physician.
- Benefits: Above the average base salary, Vision, Dental, Health, Matching 401K, No nights or weekends ever.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mount Dora, FL.
- The City of Mount Dora truly is 'Someplace Special,' a charming, one-hundred plus-year-old historic village in the heart of Central Florida on the shores of beautiful Lake Dora in the Harris Chain of Lakes.
- 4 or 5 days work week options.
- We have a significant commitment to attracting and retaining highly motivated and qualified staff.
- No hospital visits, only in-office patient care with a highly trained staff.
- Join us for one of our nationally known annual festivals, go fishing in the "Bass Capital of the World," or simply relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- No need to build your practice or schedule, we have the patients ready to be seen.
- We have an In-House Pharmacy, Lab, Testing, Medical Spa, and Walk-In Clinic.
- Our Mid-levels provide home visits to our patients.
- Qualified Candidate will be a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician that is a team player, willing to learn and grow.
- Physician Recruitment Specialist.
- Jason Hensley.
- Being presentable and well-spoken is a must.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Northwest of Orlando Florida in a rapidly growing area.
- Bring the entire family and enjoy an old-fashioned, small-town celebration.
- Are you the one to join our team?
- We are very forward-thinking Practice with a vast Care Management Team.
- Our Care Programs offer numerous growth opportunities while utilizing all current technology to push the limits of Patient Care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.