Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mount Dora) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Qualified Candidate will be a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician that is a team player, willing to learn and grow.
- 4 or 5 days work week options.
- A Busy Growing Practice is looking to expand with the Right Physician.
- Bring the entire family and enjoy an old-fashioned, small-town celebration.
- Benefits: Above the average base salary, Vision, Dental, Health, Matching 401K, No nights or weekends ever.
- Are you the one to join our team?
- We have an In-House Pharmacy, Lab, Testing, Medical Spa, and Walk-In Clinic.
- Being presentable and well-spoken is a must.
- Northwest of Orlando Florida in a rapidly growing area.
- Join us for one of our nationally known annual festivals, go fishing in the "Bass Capital of the World," or simply relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Our Care Programs offer numerous growth opportunities while utilizing all current technology to push the limits of Patient Care.
- No hospital visits, only in-office patient care with a highly trained staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mount Dora, FL.
- Physician Recruitment Specialist.
- Jason Hensley.
- Our Mid-levels provide home visits to our patients.
- We are very forward-thinking Practice with a vast Care Management Team.
- Be confident in providing care to our patients, have a Clean DEA and Professional Medical Record with zero infractions.
- The City of Mount Dora truly is 'Someplace Special,' a charming, one-hundred plus-year-old historic village in the heart of Central Florida on the shores of beautiful Lake Dora in the Harris Chain of Lakes.
- We have a significant commitment to attracting and retaining highly motivated and qualified staff.
- No need to build your practice or schedule, we have the patients ready to be seen.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.