Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- A DAY IN THE Life OF AN Mdvip Physician.
- Appointments run on time, patients don't have to wait and you're not rushing between exam rooms.
- Imagine What Your Day Could Be Like In An Mdvip Practice.
- More time to perform annual physical exams, so you can delve a little deeper, thoroughly explain results, and lifestyle recommendations important for behavior change.
- Not only can you stay on top of medical advances, but you also have time to incorporate them into your treatment plans.
- Instead of just writing prescriptions for chronic illnesses, you have more time to coach patients on lifestyle modifications that can lead to better chronic care management.
- Each patient gets your undivided attention and the appropriate amount of time.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internist to join our network of dedicated primary care physicians in SE Florida.
- You're able to see 8-10 patients a day and proactively impact their overall well-being and quality of life - instead of squeezing in 20-25.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.