Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer an excellent benefits package including but not limited to sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical coverage, retirement plan, CME and a guaranteed base salary during the first year with productivity incentive.
- Due to the area's low cost of living and its close proximity to Florida's best shopping, dining, and attractions, Highlands County is projected to sustain double-digit growth rates over the next five years.
- With a new Cath Lab, state-of-the-art equipment for both outpatient and inpatient care, our top-rated hospital is THE place to work.
- Both are owned and operated by Adventist Health System, one of the country's largest faith-based hospital systems, running about 45 hospitals, 20 nursing homes, and 25 home health care agencies in about a dozen states (mostly in the Southeast).
- The Physician shall provide care for patients of the practice in an ethical and professional manner, within the scope of licensure.
- A hospital employed position, this opportunity will allow the Physician to join a practice staffed with a high caliber Physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sebring, FL.
- Yet these are only partially responsible for our region's popularity.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is comprised of three campuses located in South-Central Florida (Sebring, Lake Placid and Wauchula).
- Come join us at Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center in Highlands County, where some can only dream to vacation!
- We are within a two-hour drive from the metropolitan areas of Orlando, Tampa, and surrounding beaches.
- Not only did we win excellence awards in General Surgery and Gastrointestinal Care, but our facility as a whole won the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for the third year in a row.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is an affiliate of Florida Hospital Tampa and Florida Hospital Orlando as our tertiary referral receiver.
- Moderate temperatures, sunny days, golf courses and crystal freshwater lakes assure plenty to do year-round such as water sports and golfing.
- While the future will bring new medicines, technology, regulations and systems, the heart and soul of Adventist health care will always be people caring about people.
- AHS brings years of experience in clinical excellence, community education, preventive medicine, financial management and extraordinary patient care to a changing world of healthcare.
- The successful performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment and skills, utilizing applied principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- Adventist Health is sponsored by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church as part of that denomination's legacy of providing health care.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is proud to be Highlands County's only 5-star rated hospital, receiving three of HealthGrades' highest honors.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center in Highlands County, Heartland's premier multi-specialty medical group is currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician to assist in meeting the needs of a rapidly growing practice in sunny, South-Central Florida!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.