Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adventist Health is sponsored by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church as part of that denomination's legacy of providing health care.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center in Highlands County, Heartland's premier multi-specialty medical group is currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician to assist in meeting the needs of a rapidly growing practice in sunny, South-Central Florida!
- Due to the area's low cost of living and its close proximity to Florida's best shopping, dining, and attractions, Highlands County is projected to sustain double-digit growth rates over the next five years.
- Both are owned and operated by Adventist Health System, one of the country's largest faith-based hospital systems, running about 45 hospitals, 20 nursing homes, and 25 home health care agencies in about a dozen states (mostly in the Southeast).
- Moderate temperatures, sunny days, golf courses and crystal freshwater lakes assure plenty to do year-round such as water sports and golfing.
- We are within a two-hour drive from the metropolitan areas of Orlando, Tampa, and surrounding beaches.
- A hospital employed position, this opportunity will allow the Physician to join a practice staffed with a high caliber Physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sebring, FL.
- Come join us at Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center in Highlands County, where some can only dream to vacation!
- The Physician shall provide care for patients of the practice in an ethical and professional manner, within the scope of licensure.
- Not only did we win excellence awards in General Surgery and Gastrointestinal Care, but our facility as a whole won the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for the third year in a row.
- While the future will bring new medicines, technology, regulations and systems, the heart and soul of Adventist health care will always be people caring about people.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is proud to be Highlands County's only 5-star rated hospital, receiving three of HealthGrades' highest honors.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is an affiliate of Florida Hospital Tampa and Florida Hospital Orlando as our tertiary referral receiver.
- Yet these are only partially responsible for our region's popularity.
- The successful performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment and skills, utilizing applied principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- With a new Cath Lab, state-of-the-art equipment for both outpatient and inpatient care, our top-rated hospital is THE place to work.
- AHS brings years of experience in clinical excellence, community education, preventive medicine, financial management and extraordinary patient care to a changing world of healthcare.
- We offer an excellent benefits package including but not limited to sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical coverage, retirement plan, CME and a guaranteed base salary during the first year with productivity incentive.
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is comprised of three campuses located in South-Central Florida (Sebring, Lake Placid and Wauchula).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago