Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Will see 20 patients or less a day.
- A visit to their ever-growing downtown area or the exciting entertainment districts provide residents and visitors alike with plenty to see and do.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Compensation: Salary is around $225,000 with bonuses, sign on, relocation and exceptional benefits.
- Visitors and residents can choose to relax at an outdoor caf.
- The primary care and specialty care physicians utilize a collaborative and team-based approach to focus on high quality of care while working with the patient and family.
- The Greater Tampa Bay Area has over 4 million residents and generally includes the Tampa and Sarasota metro areas.
- Welcome to Gulf Coast Florida!
- The nearby beaches, and partake in their enjoyable nightlife!
- In 2008, it was ranked as the fifth best outdoor city by Forbes magazine and is the fifth most popular American city, based on where people want to live, and offering a unique and exciting experience for everyone!
- Facility/Opportunity: A family-owned primary care and specialty care practice committed to delivering superior healthcare with two brand new locations in Tampa.
- Location: Tampa Bay, FL!
- Employer can assist with student loan repayment and visa sponsorship for currently practicing physicians.
- 30 minutes to St. Petersburg beaches and about 1 hour and 20 minutes to Orlando!
- Seeking an IM, FP or Geriatrician for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm.
- Partnership after the first year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.