Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and Relocation are negotiable.
- Around an hour to the Kennedy Space Center and Orlando!
- Compensation: Great salary that would like to be discussed directly with the candidate.
- The physicians in this organization are committed to the highest standards of quality and comprehensive healthcare.
- This physician owned and physician-managed organization came together for the purpose of providing high-quality medical care to the citizens of Florida's Space Coast!
- Schedule is 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 PM.
- Facility: This organization is a multi-specialty physician group practice.
- Full Benefits.
- This location is known as the High-Tech Center of the Southeast and the area's employers support the growth of the community, which boasts excellent schools and recreational activities!
- Location: Florida's Space Coast!
- Enjoy the amenities of Orlando with the shopping, restaurants, night-life, as well as the famous Disney-world and Universal Studios amusement parks while being minutes to the beach!
- Opportunity: Outpatient clinical work and the option to follow patients into In-Patient, if desired as it is not required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago