Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Great salary that would like to be discussed directly with the candidate.
- Facility: This organization is a multi-specialty physician group practice.
- Sign-on and Relocation are negotiable.
- Location: Florida's Space Coast!
- This location is known as the High-Tech Center of the Southeast and the area's employers support the growth of the community, which boasts excellent schools and recreational activities!
- This physician owned and physician-managed organization came together for the purpose of providing high-quality medical care to the citizens of Florida's Space Coast!
- Opportunity: Outpatient clinical work and the option to follow patients into In-Patient, if desired as it is not required.
- Enjoy the amenities of Orlando with the shopping, restaurants, night-life, as well as the famous Disney-world and Universal Studios amusement parks while being minutes to the beach!
- Schedule is 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 PM.
- Full Benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- The physicians in this organization are committed to the highest standards of quality and comprehensive healthcare.
- Around an hour to the Kennedy Space Center and Orlando!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.