Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Here at Conviva Physician Group, we hire providers with retention in mind from day one.
- Joshua Thurston.
- We believe that our physicians should drive the care decisions for our patients.
- Take a look at what we can offer below and forward a copy of.
- Conviva Care Solutions.
- Director of Recruitment and Retention.
- Enjoy a predictable work schedule with evenings and weekends off as well as vacations that allow you to unplug and enjoy well-deserved time with your family.
- How does joining Conviva Physician Group benefit YOU?
- Right now I am looking for a great physician to join our Conviva Care Center in Hialeah, FL This clinic is simply amazing, so.
- Technology and resources that enhance your skills and improve the health of your patients.
- All of our practices have a full staff of Physicians, NP's or PA's, Medical Assistants, Care Coaches and even weekly EMR experts on site.
- Our providers see an Average of 15 to 16 patients per day.
- Full Benefits including 401K match and Paid family healthcare.
- Our value-based care model includes treating current patient conditions to practicing preventative care to improve the future quality of life for our patients.
- 200,000 to $220,000 Base Salary.
- Collaborate with first-rate colleagues on shared goals of improved patient health that will impact your individual patients as well as the broader population.
- We do NOT focus on RVU's or ask our providers to see as many patients as possible.
- Our focus on patients allows you to spend more quality time with each patient.
- We believe that physicians should be there for their families just as they are there for their patients.
- 100% Outpatient 100% Medicare Advantage patient base.
- Our providers see 100% Medicare Advantage patients, so a dynamic personality with the desire to work as a team are two of the most important aspects to success.
- You can expect a smooth and informed transition from the moment you begin your credentialing process all the way until you are a seasoned provider within your practice.
- Up to 20% of Base Salary Bonus Schedule.
- Multiple career opportunities with growing geographic locations as well as management and leadership potential.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hialeah, FL.
- The support you always wanted to allow you to spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work.
- Paid CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.