Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Inverness) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Bonus Structure.
- The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
- Office Hours - 8:30/4:00 or 9:30/4:30.
- Adult Patients only.
- Serving the community for 20+ years.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Inverness, FL.
- Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres.
- Primary Care Physician to join Group in Citrus County, Florida.
- 4 Office locations - Inverness, Citrus Springs, Lecanto and Homosassa.
- Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River.
- A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando, Tampa Bay and 40 miles southwest of Ocala.
- Competitive Salary and full benefits including 401K.
- Bordered by forests and lakes, the area's natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses and 1 is the world renowned Black Diamond, for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
- Monday through Friday.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Dr.
- EMR - ECW10.
- Inpatient work with some outpatient coverage.
- The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails.
- Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.