Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Inverness) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Bordered by forests and lakes, the area's natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses and 1 is the world renowned Black Diamond, for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
- Competitive Salary and full benefits including 401K.
- 4 Office locations - Inverness, Citrus Springs, Lecanto and Homosassa.
- Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres.
- Office Hours - 8:30/4:00 or 9:30/4:30.
- Inpatient work with some outpatient coverage.
- The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
- Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails.
- Serving the community for 20+ years.
- Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River.
- Primary Care Physician to join Group in Citrus County, Florida.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Dr.
- Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Inverness, FL.
- Bonus Structure.
- A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando, Tampa Bay and 40 miles southwest of Ocala.
- EMR - ECW10.
- Adult Patients only.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.