Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (North Miami Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- Chen Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health outcomes - to the neediest populations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Miami Beach, FL.
- CME allowance.
- Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in - North Miami Beach, FL!
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month).
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends.
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine United States markets through its 50+ senior medical centers.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- Blackbelt and leadership development training.
- Practice Profile.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.