Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
- The Chief will have an opportunity to hone leadership and academic skills.
- Memorial's facilities include its flagship, Memorial Regional Hospital, one of the largest in Florida.
- Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States.
- Memorial's work environment has been rated by employees and physicians alike as an open-door, inclusive culture that is committed to safety, transparency and, above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar.
- About Memorial Healthcare System.
- A national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, Memorial has ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work - including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker's Hospital Review, just to name a few.
- And Memorial Manor, a United States News five-star-rated nursing home.
- Memorial Healthcare System has received accreditation for a new Internal Medicine residency program which launched in June 2018.
- South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining.
- The program is approved for 15 categorical and 4 preliminary spots per year and there will be 34 residents in IM for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
- Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Junior Faculty (PGY-4) Chief to act as a liaison to the Internal Medicine Residency Program residents through teaching, supervision, and serving as a role model.
- Memorial is affiliated with several local medical schools.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, the only freestanding children's hospital in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL.
- About South Florida.
- Memorial Hospital West.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago