Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Junior Faculty (PGY-4) Chief to act as a liaison to the Internal Medicine Residency Program residents through teaching, supervision, and serving as a role model.
- South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, the only freestanding children's hospital in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- About South Florida.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar.
- Memorial Hospital West.
- Memorial Healthcare System has received accreditation for a new Internal Medicine residency program which launched in June 2018.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
- About Memorial Healthcare System.
- The Chief will have an opportunity to hone leadership and academic skills.
- South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining.
- And Memorial Manor, a United States News five-star-rated nursing home.
- A national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, Memorial has ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work - including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker's Hospital Review, just to name a few.
- Memorial is affiliated with several local medical schools.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL.
- Memorial's facilities include its flagship, Memorial Regional Hospital, one of the largest in Florida.
- Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States.
- The program is approved for 15 categorical and 4 preliminary spots per year and there will be 34 residents in IM for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Memorial's work environment has been rated by employees and physicians alike as an open-door, inclusive culture that is committed to safety, transparency and, above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.