Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Melbourne) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Small Town Atmosphere with Big City Amenities - Enjoy Little Traffic, and Low Cost of Living with a Multitude of Shopping Choices, Fine Dining, Imax Movie Theatre.
- Enjoy a long-term relationship with patients during health and illness in the office and hospital.
- Well established patient panel to inherit immediately, decreasing the ramp-up time significantly.
- 1: 5 weekend calls.
- The city has its own airport.
- Practice is Devoted to Providing Quality, Compassionate and Patient-Focused Care in a Mission-Driven Environment.
- Strong Public Schools - 2 of the top 10 junior/high schools of Florida.
- Seeing New Patients Daily.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity in Florida.
- Independent Physician Led Internal Medicine Practice with a Large and Loyal Patient Base.
- Beautiful Weather with Lots of Sunshine.
- One office location (for now) one hospital.
- Recreational Activities - Fishing, Boating, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Golfing.
- Younger population.
- Predominantly Outpatient practice with caring for their own patients in the hospital ( No backup ER calls ).
- For a Full Time BE/BC position.
- The Big City of Orlando is Only an Hour Away.
- Be Part of an Established & Team Orientated Group of Primary Care Providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Melbourne, FL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.