Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Melbourne) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 1: 5 weekend calls.
- Independent Physician Led Internal Medicine Practice with a Large and Loyal Patient Base.
- Seeing New Patients Daily.
- The city has its own airport.
- Enjoy a long-term relationship with patients during health and illness in the office and hospital.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity in Florida.
- Predominantly Outpatient practice with caring for their own patients in the hospital ( No backup ER calls ).
- Small Town Atmosphere with Big City Amenities - Enjoy Little Traffic, and Low Cost of Living with a Multitude of Shopping Choices, Fine Dining, Imax Movie Theatre.
- The Big City of Orlando is Only an Hour Away.
- For a Full Time BE/BC position.
- Younger population.
- Well established patient panel to inherit immediately, decreasing the ramp-up time significantly.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Melbourne, FL.
- One office location (for now) one hospital.
- Strong Public Schools - 2 of the top 10 junior/high schools of Florida.
- Recreational Activities - Fishing, Boating, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Golfing.
- Beautiful Weather with Lots of Sunshine.
- Be Part of an Established & Team Orientated Group of Primary Care Providers.
- Practice is Devoted to Providing Quality, Compassionate and Patient-Focused Care in a Mission-Driven Environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.