Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Melbourne) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Beautiful Weather with Lots of Sunshine.
- Seeing New Patients Daily.
- Recreational Activities - Fishing, Boating, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Golfing.
- Independent Physician Led Internal Medicine Practice with a Large and Loyal Patient Base.
- Practice is Devoted to Providing Quality, Compassionate and Patient-Focused Care in a Mission-Driven Environment.
- The city has its own airport.
- Be Part of an Established & Team Orientated Group of Primary Care Providers.
- One office location (for now) one hospital.
- 1: 5 weekend calls.
- Predominantly Outpatient practice with caring for their own patients in the hospital ( No backup ER calls ).
- For a Full Time BE/BC position.
- Small Town Atmosphere with Big City Amenities - Enjoy Little Traffic, and Low Cost of Living with a Multitude of Shopping Choices, Fine Dining, Imax Movie Theatre.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity in Florida.
- Strong Public Schools - 2 of the top 10 junior/high schools of Florida.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Melbourne, FL.
- Enjoy a long-term relationship with patients during health and illness in the office and hospital.
- Younger population.
- The Big City of Orlando is Only an Hour Away.
- Well established patient panel to inherit immediately, decreasing the ramp-up time significantly.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.