Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Miami) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Patient volume is estimated at 20 to 30 per day.
- Both hospitals offer Hospitalists services.
- Traditional IM Private Practice with an established group in Miami.
- Practice features superbly well-managed administrative staff support with centralized scheduling and billing, plus onsite ancillary support.
- Candidates must be Board Certified - Abim.
- Unique Miami private practice group with partnership track.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Miami, FL.
- Recently trained residents in active process of becoming BC meet the required appointment criteria.
- The group seeks an associate with a long-term interest to join their very busy and growing practice.
- This very established Internal Medicine group is located in a coveted Miami location.
- Academic appointment required - teaching hospital.
- This group is made up of all BC Internists serving two nearby hospitals, including a teaching facility.
- Traditional Practice 50/50% outpatient and hospitalist work.
- Income guarantee extended for two years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.