Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position is a 50/50 split of clinical and administration time doing a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- TeamHealth is looking for an Assistant Program Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative duties.
- Academic affiliation.
- This is a great position for an experienced Academic Hospitalist interested in leadership.
- Candidates must have academic experience and must be Internal Medicine Acgme board certified.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Only 91 clinical shifts per year!
- Residents cannot be considered for this position.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago