Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great position for an experienced Academic Hospitalist interested in leadership.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must have academic experience and must be Internal Medicine Acgme board certified.
- Only 91 clinical shifts per year!
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative duties.
- TeamHealth is looking for an Assistant Program Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- Academic affiliation.
- This position is a 50/50 split of clinical and administration time doing a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Great health benefits.
- Residents cannot be considered for this position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.