Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Academic affiliation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative duties.
- Competitive compensation.
- Residents cannot be considered for this position.
- This is a great position for an experienced Academic Hospitalist interested in leadership.
- Only 91 clinical shifts per year!
- TeamHealth is looking for an Assistant Program Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- Candidates must have academic experience and must be Internal Medicine Acgme board certified.
- This position is a 50/50 split of clinical and administration time doing a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.