Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great location, great group of providers.
- Savannah GA and Charlotte, NC.
- We offer: Competitive pay rates!
- Hank you and.
- Location: centrally located in the beautiful "magic" city of South Carolina.
- Length Of Assignment: April and ongoing shifts available.
- Full support.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- New jobs daily!
- Close proximity to the beach.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine Nocturnist.
- Enjoy working along side top tier providers in an environment that promotes the best patient care and medical practices.
- This position offers a steady yet flexible schedule providing an excellent work/life balance.
- Ask us about our other providers who are currently working on site with great experiences we can share with you.
- Patient Volume: Average census: 18-20 with and average of 6-10 admissions per day.
- All shift needed, flexibility a plus to include swing shift.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.