Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- This position offers a steady yet flexible schedule providing an excellent work/life balance.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine Nocturnist.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Close proximity to the beach.
- All shift needed, flexibility a plus to include swing shift.
- Length Of Assignment: April and ongoing shifts available.
- Hank you and.
- Enjoy working along side top tier providers in an environment that promotes the best patient care and medical practices.
- Great location, great group of providers.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- New jobs daily!
- Savannah GA and Charlotte, NC.
- Location: centrally located in the beautiful "magic" city of South Carolina.
- Full support.
- Ask us about our other providers who are currently working on site with great experiences we can share with you.
- Patient Volume: Average census: 18-20 with and average of 6-10 admissions per day.
- We offer: Competitive pay rates!
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.