Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fort Walton is much more than just family-friendly vacations - it's a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases - and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.
- As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area.
- Competitive Compensation.
- With its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA created a new format for hospital care in America.
- APP - 7a-7p /12p-12a.
- This coastal community offers long, warm summers and mild winters allowing you to enjoy year round golf, swimming, tennis and water sports, including deep-sea fishing and every level of boating.
- 14 physician program with advanced practice provider support.
- Walton Beach Medical Center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalists and Nocturnists to become a part of our team at Ft.
- Fwbmc is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and London.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida.
- Walton is centrally located next to major freeways and airports.
- Fort Walton Beach - the best-kept secret in NW Florida.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Best of all, Ft.
- 257-bed facility, 6 physician program with APP support, Block schedule, ICU Rounding, Critical care sub-specialty support, and State-of-the-art post patient rehab center.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Open ICU-13 beds.
- Located in Ft Walton Beach, Florida.
- Ask about Relocation/Bonus Packages.
- Intensivist - Critical Care sub-specialty support.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- No codes or procedures.
- Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast on powdery white beaches and emerald waters, Fort Walton Beach boasts all the fun of the major vacation spots, minus the fuss.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Physician - 6 day shifts 6a-6p /1 night shift 6p-6a.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services