Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- O Physician 4 Day 7a-7p.
- Warm climate.
- O APP 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 4p-4a.
- 14 physicians & 7 advance practice providers.
- It's a 20 bed ICU so you will have 20 encounters a day, but also working with your own APP.
- We are looking for a hybrid ICU/ hospitalist that is able to do:C-lines, A-lines, Thoracentesis and Paracentesis, Swan, Chest tubes and intubations.
- Sea breezes, sun-drenched days and sensational sunsets.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- The city has so much to offer and is most often cited as having a pleasant climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts, entertainment and a pleasing small town environment for raising a family.
- Chest Pain Center,.
- Wound Care.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- More than ever, Panama City is booming with events and activities.
- The physician will provide coverage in the ICU as the primary team, and consults can be placed to pulmonology.
- Open ICU, covered by Critical Care Hospitalist Team.
- Incredible, sugary white sand and beautiful beaches.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- In Panama City, Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Discover why Panama City is listed as one of the best art towns in America for cities with a population of less than 50,000.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Florida we enjoy a community that offers the best in coastal living and a hospital with a national reputation for expert care.
- Award winning restaurants.
- State parks, caverns, wildlife.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- Outdoor activities at your doorstep.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Make Panama City your destination and visit the many fine shops, restaurants and exhibits.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Hospitalist.
- 1 Day 7a-5p and 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- To join our Critical Care Hospitalist team at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital.
- Year-round events include: The Blessing of the Fleet, The Annual Spring Boat Show, A Classic Car Show, Spring Festival of the Arts, The Annual Independence Day Celebration, Oktoberfest, First Friday, and Concerts in the Park.
- Big city life with small town charm.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Procedures and codes are required.
- What you will find is that in and around Panama City, there is something for everyone!
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 21.