Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What you will find is that in and around Panama City, there is something for everyone!
- No procedures, No codes.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- In Panama City, Florida.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Warm climate.
- Open ICU, covered by Critical Care Hospitalist Team.
- Award winning restaurants.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- Year-round events include: The Blessing of the Fleet, The Annual Spring Boat Show, A Classic Car Show, Spring Festival of the Arts, The Annual Independence Day Celebration, Oktoberfest, First Friday, and Concerts in the Park.
- Incredible, sugary white sand and beautiful beaches.
- State parks, caverns, wildlife.
- Outdoor activities at your doorstep.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 12 physicians & 10 advance practice providers.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- The city has so much to offer and is most often cited as having a pleasant climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts, entertainment and a pleasing small town environment for raising a family.
- Big city life with small town charm.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Wound Care.
- Sea breezes, sun-drenched days and sensational sunsets.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Make Panama City your destination and visit the many fine shops, restaurants and exhibits.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- To join our team at Gulf Coast Medical Center.
- More than ever, Panama City is booming with events and activities.
- At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Florida we enjoy a community that offers the best in coastal living and a hospital with a national reputation for expert care.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- APP 7a-5p (x2), 8a-6p, 4p-2a and 1 Night 9p-7a.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
- Discover why Panama City is listed as one of the best art towns in America for cities with a population of less than 50,000.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- Physician 4 Day 7a-7p and 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Chest Pain Center,.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services