Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 22, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Location: Southern Florida.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- No night calls.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.