Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- Location: Southern Florida.
- No night calls.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.