Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Quality care.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Quality of Life.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 8 day.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Quality people.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- 17 physician program.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- 4 GME Teams.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services