Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 4 GME Teams.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- 17 physician program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- 8 day.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services