Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- 8 day.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- Quality care.
- 17 physician program.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- 4 GME Teams.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Quality people.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 4.