Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: CC, Pulm, IM.
- Competitive base salary w/ incentives.
- Training with existing physicians.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing perm.
- Location: Tampa, FL.
- 7on 7off format.
- Competitive benefits included.
- Currently have a Critical Care opportunity here in sunny Sebring, FL!
- BC preferred.
- No night.
- 18-20 patients (average).
- Below are the details to this awesome opportunity!
- Looking for a great place to work and live?
- Easily found in the center of peninsula Florida, the city of Sebring serves as the home of the Sebring International Raceway and as host of the 12 Hours of Sebring.
- Lots of great outdoor activities to do such as fishing with all the surrounding lakes.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 9.