Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 24, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Okeechobee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Team RVU Bonus.
- Recreational activities include: biking, beach, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving, swimming and more.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- Lauderdale, Palm Beaches and the Treasure Coast) offers a wide variety of housing options to fit your life style.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an M.D. or DO.
- And Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with proven clinical and metrics driven leadership experience.
- Enjoy a collaborative partnership with your emergency medicine colleagues.
- The Medical Director will work closely with Envision Leadership and hospital administration.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Reporting Structure: The Medical Director will report directly to the Regional Medical Director (Physician).
- Compensation: This high-visibility leadership position delivers an excellent compensation package.
- From golf course to ocean front property, and everything in between, South Florida (Miami, Ft.
- Cultural activities include: museums, eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, local and national theater, major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey, world-class concerts and nightlife.
- Raulerson Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Meditech EMR.
- 7 on 7 off Schedule.
- Envision Physician Services, and Raulerson Hospital, located in Okeechobee, Florida, is seeking a dynamic Medical Director with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience and a passion for teaching at this 100-bed hospital.
- Located off of United States Highway 441 N, Raulerson Hospital provides a full range of medical, surgical, and emergency services including cardiopulmonary services, emergency medicine, occupational health, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, physical medicine and rehabilitation, radiology and diagnostic imaging, surgical services and women's health.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- 1 Physician FTE, 4 APP FTEs.
- When you are ready to enjoy leisure time, you can take advantage of regional and international airports and the Ports of Miami and Ft.
- The Joint Commission recognized Raulerson Hospital as a Top Performing Hospital in Key Quality Measures in their annual report, Improving America's Hospitals, for the past five years in a row.
- Open ICU.
- South Florida is home to numerous highly-rated public, private and charter schools and boasts top ranked colleges and universities, including the University of Miami.
- The Medical Director at this site will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- Personal RVU Bonus.
- Raulerson Hospital is a 100- bed acute care facility serving the community of Okeechobee and the surrounding areas in eastern Florida for more than 36 years.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services