Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Block Schedule.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- Envision Physician Services and Fawcett Memorial Hospital are seeking Hospitalist to join our team located in beautiful Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Procedures NOT required.
- But that's not all.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 25.