Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Central Lines.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Conveniently located off major highways this community features some of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Quality care.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Quality of Life.
- Relocation Assistance is available.
- 331 Bed Hospital.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- All candidates must reside in St. Lucie County.
- 7 Physician & 3 NP/PA Team.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Open ICU.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center are seeking hospitalists to become a part of our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a major league spring training game and play a few rounds of championship golf, miles away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The nickname 'Treasure Coast' describes a lovely, untarnished stretch of coastline from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services