Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coastal Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Walk or bicycle along the 125+ miles of connecting trails and paths.
- Growing group at 100 bed, non-for-profit facility recognized as a TOP Performer.
- We offer stability and reward loyalty with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- Attention Hospitalists: Work between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine.
- Top Tier compensation plan including performance incentives and commencement bonus.
- H1 sponsorships available.
- Well-staffed program with five on day team, one on swing, one on nights, hospitalist RNs & site coordinator.
- Situated between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, this area of Florida is the perfect location for those who love the sun and the water.
- Come join our team at a reputable healthcare system in Florida.
- The city offers both natural beauty and active recreation and sports.
- Abundant fishing and boating opportunities await among the beautiful water that surrounds the city.
- Manageable patient census with great back-up and no procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.