Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coastal Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Growing group at 100 bed, non-for-profit facility recognized as a TOP Performer.
- Manageable patient census with great back-up and no procedures required.
- The city offers both natural beauty and active recreation and sports.
- Attention Hospitalists: Work between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine.
- H1 sponsorships available.
- Abundant fishing and boating opportunities await among the beautiful water that surrounds the city.
- Situated between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, this area of Florida is the perfect location for those who love the sun and the water.
- Well-staffed program with five on day team, one on swing, one on nights, hospitalist RNs & site coordinator.
- Walk or bicycle along the 125+ miles of connecting trails and paths.
- Top Tier compensation plan including performance incentives and commencement bonus.
- We offer stability and reward loyalty with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- Come join our team at a reputable healthcare system in Florida.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 9.