Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tamarac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- From the Joint Commission.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Its seal of approval indicates a hospital meets its high performance standards.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- University Hospital is a primary stroke center certified by The Joint Commission.
- Today, it is a 317-bed facility fully accredited by the Joint Commission and has received the Five Star Excellence Award in Emergency Services.
- Broward County is known for outdoor living, nestled on the Southeast Coast of Florida.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a dynamic Hospitalist Medical Director with recent and documented Hospitalist leadership experience in an acute care setting to become apart of our prestigious practice at University Hospital and Medical Center in Tamarac, Florida.
- It has a population of 63,227 and it is a part of the Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- As with the surrounding areas, businesses began moving in to the new community and Tamarac thrived as a destination for snowbirds and year-round residents looking for the "good life.
- University Hospital has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- In order to obtain this prestigious award, University Hospital's Emergency Department had to score in the top ten percent of the Professional Research Consultants national client database for the prior calendar year.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal.
- Today Tamarac is no longer just a retirement destination.
- For almost 35 years, University Hospital has transformed right alongside the South Florida community they serve.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- New neighborhoods such as the Mainlands and Woodlands followed as the Behring Corporation was able to purchase more land (which accounts for the city's odd shape).
- With a population that has gotten younger and more diverse over the years, the city boasts an amazing array of activities and services for people of all ages.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The Joint Commission is a leader in the accreditation and certification of health care organizations.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization, which accredits and certifies more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Quality people.
- Tamarac, FL is located in Broward County and considered as one of the best places to live in South Florida.
- Metrics driven program director experience is required.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services