Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Day shifts only.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Sebring is known as.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Sebring, FL 338710 Facility: Highlands Regional Medical Center - HM.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality of Life.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- 6 FTE's - 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services