Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Location: Florida.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.