Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Florida.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.