Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- CME allowance.
- Prominent multi-specialty group seeks motivated hospitalist for 850-bed hospital just 36 miles from Tampa and 55 miles from Orlando.
- No ICU/CCU coverage required.
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix.
- NOW Seeking Hospitalists - 35 Miles from Tampa.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Convenient location between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Signing bonus.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as some of the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies.
- Stable, financially sound physician-owned and operated.
- Generous benefits and salary guarantee + bonus.
- Distinguished Board Certified physicians & experienced support staff.
- Position available for 7 on/7 off.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 11.