Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- Prominent multi-specialty group seeks motivated hospitalist for 850-bed hospital just 36 miles from Tampa and 55 miles from Orlando.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Distinguished Board Certified physicians & experienced support staff.
- NOW Seeking Hospitalists - 35 Miles from Tampa.
- Malpractice insurance.
- CME allowance.
- Convenient location between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round.
- Signing bonus.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Stable, financially sound physician-owned and operated.
- No ICU/CCU coverage required.
- Generous benefits and salary guarantee + bonus.
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix.
- Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as some of the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies.
- Position available for 7 on/7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.