Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- Facility Beds: 396.
- Patient Encounters: 10-12 admits per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.