Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- Patient Encounters: 10-12 admits per night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Facility Beds: 396.
- EMR: Epic.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.