Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!
- No 2020 residents at this time.
- Come on down - work and live in vacation land!
- Block schedule, 12-hour shifts.
- 7-on, 7-off block schedule.
- No nights, No.
- New Hospitalist program for Ltac facility.
- No. 2 Hospitalists plus dedicated Midlevel provider on during days.
- Beautiful, historic "Low Country" living!
- Opportunity to earn extra compensation with group's tele-medicine program.
- " Rare hospitalist opportunity for highly desirable coastal South Carolina location.
- No nights!
- Minimal procedures.
- Internal Medicine trained.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on May 14.