Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · April 7, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The beaches are beautiful, pristine and clean.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- This position offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- People drive from miles around to visit the fantastic restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- The people are friendly.
- Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital has been serving local residents and visitors to the area with a comprehensive array of healthcare services, the latest technology, and a compassionate, family-like atmosphere since 1985.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood, FL.
- You will find the high caliber medical staff, sophisticated technology and diagnostic and treatment services typically found only in major metropolitan hospitals.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- Physician and APP rotate pager.
- Procedures NOT required.
- In the Englewood area, you will find that unique distinction that comes with living and working where most people want to vacation!
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Block Schedule.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Further adding to the appeal of the city, Englewood has some of the best schools and hospitals in the entire state.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte, FL.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospital Medicine Medical Director to oversee the hospital medicine programs at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, located in Port Charlotte, Florida and Englewood Community Hospital, located in Englewood, Florida.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- But that's not all - seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Shopping and the arts abound!
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalist must be very comfortable admitting and managing ICU patients.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department at both hospitals which allows for.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Average daily census is 20.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services