Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician and APP rotate pager.
- The beaches are beautiful, pristine and clean.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Further adding to the appeal of the city, Englewood has some of the best schools and hospitals in the entire state.
- The people are friendly.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- But that's not all - seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- People drive from miles around to visit the fantastic restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Average daily census is 20.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Quality of Life.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This position offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- In the Englewood area, you will find that unique distinction that comes with living and working where most people want to vacation!
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Shopping and the arts abound!
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte, FL.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Block Schedule.
- You will find the high caliber medical staff, sophisticated technology and diagnostic and treatment services typically found only in major metropolitan hospitals.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department at both hospitals which allows for.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospital Medicine Medical Director to oversee the hospital medicine programs at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, located in Port Charlotte, Florida and Englewood Community Hospital, located in Englewood, Florida.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood, FL.
- Quality care.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Hospitalist must be very comfortable admitting and managing ICU patients.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital has been serving local residents and visitors to the area with a comprehensive array of healthcare services, the latest technology, and a compassionate, family-like atmosphere since 1985.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services