Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Average daily census is 20.
- Physician and APP rotate pager.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department at both hospitals which allows for.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- The beaches are beautiful, pristine and clean.
- Quality care.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte, FL.
- This position offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Procedures NOT required.
- But that's not all - seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- EMR: Meditech.
- People drive from miles around to visit the fantastic restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- You will find the high caliber medical staff, sophisticated technology and diagnostic and treatment services typically found only in major metropolitan hospitals.
- Quality of Life.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospital Medicine Medical Director to oversee the hospital medicine programs at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, located in Port Charlotte, Florida and Englewood Community Hospital, located in Englewood, Florida.
- Block Schedule.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Further adding to the appeal of the city, Englewood has some of the best schools and hospitals in the entire state.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Hospitalist must be very comfortable admitting and managing ICU patients.
- In the Englewood area, you will find that unique distinction that comes with living and working where most people want to vacation!
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital has been serving local residents and visitors to the area with a comprehensive array of healthcare services, the latest technology, and a compassionate, family-like atmosphere since 1985.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- The people are friendly.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood, FL.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Shopping and the arts abound!
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services