Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeside Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The county has 3 excellent school districts some of the Best in the area and provides a multitude of real estate options for young people, couples and families alike.
- Opening at our 100-bed, cutting-edge facility.
- Whether you're an avid angler, a boater or simply enjoy swimming, it's easy to see why we brag about our beautiful Lake Marion.
- A Cultural Arts Center and Auditorium offer a diverse mix of cultural activities, including plays, concerts by nationally renowned artists and ballet performances alongside a medley of local artists.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule with no.
- Additional arts opportunities are available in Charleston and Columbia, each little less than an hour away.
- Offering paid malpractice, CME allowance, Sign ON bonus, relocation allowance, salary with comprehensive health and retirement benefit package.
- Wonderful location with one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States, Lake Marion.
- Seeking Hospitalists for a private, non-profit health system with nearly 800 physicians and 8,500 employees and 7 hospital campus locations.
- Inpatient Medicine: Lakeside Community between Charleston and Columbia, SC.
- All inpatient with no procedures required.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.