Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakeside Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offering paid malpractice, CME allowance, Sign ON bonus, relocation allowance, salary with comprehensive health and retirement benefit package.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule with no.
- Opening at our 100-bed, cutting-edge facility.
- Inpatient Medicine: Lakeside Community between Charleston and Columbia, SC.
- A Cultural Arts Center and Auditorium offer a diverse mix of cultural activities, including plays, concerts by nationally renowned artists and ballet performances alongside a medley of local artists.
- All inpatient with no procedures required.
- Whether you're an avid angler, a boater or simply enjoy swimming, it's easy to see why we brag about our beautiful Lake Marion.
- Seeking Hospitalists for a private, non-profit health system with nearly 800 physicians and 8,500 employees and 7 hospital campus locations.
- The county has 3 excellent school districts some of the Best in the area and provides a multitude of real estate options for young people, couples and families alike.
- Additional arts opportunities are available in Charleston and Columbia, each little less than an hour away.
- Wonderful location with one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States, Lake Marion.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.