Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts only.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Please reach Kimberly Parker, Recruiter at.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalist to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services