Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Abim or Aboim.
- 7p - 7a.
- Epic EMR.
- 2 years hospitalist experience.
- Length Of Assignment: 9 months.
- Adults >17.
- Feb 1 start.
- 1 locums contract prior.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- 6-9 months, 14 shifts/month (7on, 7 off).
- Must have worked inpatient within the last 90 days.
- Need for approx.
- SC license in hand is strongly preferred Local candidates are strongly preferred (but hourly rate plus lodging/travel applies).
- Patient volume ranges by facility.
- Technology in use: TelMedIQ, Vocera.
- Open to coverage at all other Upstate facilities as well.
- Location: Central South Carolina.
- Skills needed: Insert central lines, intubations, paracentesis, vent management.
- Hospitalist covering floor and ICU patients, and admissions from ED.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.