Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hilton Head) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hilton Head Island is America's favorite island, offering 12 miles of pristine beaches and everything you need for the ultimate life.
- Full-time, employed opportunity.
- 7:7 block scheduling.
- Enjoy easy days relaxing in the sun, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, sand and surf on some of the best beaches in the country.
- Hilton Head group seeks a motivated Hospitalist to join our diverse in-house team.
- No procedures.
- Hilton Head Hospitalist Team: Work on America's Favorite Island.
- Live, Work, Play Where THE World Vacations.
- Respond to codes.
- Salary, productivity bonus, great benefits package.
- Choose from Daytime positions as well as Nocturnist available.
- Discover the magical Lowcountry and be inspired by the beauty, charm, history, and spirit of Hilton Head Island!
- Full complement of specialists available for consults.
- Whether it's dining in world-class restaurants, shopping at local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it's easy to find something for everyone to enjoy.
- ER admits are rotated.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.