Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · October 24, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 488 Bed Hospital.
- Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
- Open ICU.
- Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II Nicu), as well as outpatient and Carf accredited inpatient rehabilitation.
- Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- There are no procedures and ED will run codes.
- Miami, Florida.
- There is major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball as well as boat shows, art festivals and wine extravaganzas.
- Since its inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- Since 1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Also, must have. Must be MD or DO.
- Envision Physician Services and Mercy Hospital is searching for a Nocturnist Hospitalist to become apart of our program in.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- From beautiful beaches, the nightlife of South Beach, historic hideaways in Coral Gables or the endless shopping opportunities in Coconut Grove, Miami is a highly desired place to vacation and even more so to live.
- There are international airports and cruise ports making travel convenient.
- Fluent/Proficient Spanish a plus.
- 17 Physician Team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services