Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- November 7-9 (Loris).
- Location: SC.
- Licensed - SC Medical, SC Controlled Substance and DEA.
- December 18-22 (Seacoast).
- Must be able to admit patients from the ER as quickly and efficiently as possible (this metric is tracked).
- October 27-November 1.
- December 14-17.
- Swing shift - 12p/12a (Seacoast only).
- October 13-16.
- Current Open Dates Available.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- December 29-31 (Seacoast).
- Day Shift - 7A/7P.
- Boarded in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified - Internal Medicine.
- November 24-26.
- 12 Hour Shifts - expected to be on site for the Full duration of shift.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Night shift - 7P/7A.
- December 2-5 (Loris AND Seacoast).
- EMR: Cerner (will be transitioning to Epic December 3rd).
- December 26-30 (Seacoast).
- Urgent* need for Locum Hospitalist Coverage (day shift, swing shift, and night shift).
- December 6-8 (Loris).
- November 12-13 (Loris).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.