Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour schedule.
- Hospitalists physicians must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Internal Medicine.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota has numerous awards and accolades including being recognized by Everest as a 100 Top Hospital in the nation for ar Quality Rated hospital by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily with 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is an award-winning, all private room 155-bed facility located on a beautiful wooded campus in Sarasota, Florida that provides medical and specialty services as well as outpatient services and diagnostic and rehabilitation services.
- Average daily census averages per physician is 18-20.
- 7 on/ 7off.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match.
- The hospital is also a Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Hospitalist run codes and rapid response.
- Procedures NOT required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 12.