Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- This position does have.
- Located in Bradenton, Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full Time.
- Medical Center.
- Bradenton is a short drive from such Gulf shores as Anna Maria Island, Holmes and Bradenton Beach.
- Hospitalist Physician.
- And inpatient rehabilitation.
- Block schedules.
- Average daily census per provider is about 18-22 patients per day.
- Procedures NOT required.
- To become apart of our prestigious practice at Blake.
- Don't miss vibrant downtown Bradenton, the RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County for more than 40 years, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare.
- 12 hour schedule.
- 24-hour emergency care,.
- Cancer care, joint replacement.
- Hospitalists do NOT run codes.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 7 Physicians scheduled daily (84 hrs of physician coverage daily).
- Explore Bradenton's Old Florida history and visit its museums, parks and preserves.
- It's culture, it's fun and it's all in Bradenton.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department.
- Employee Status with benefits.
- Hospitalists will be involved with the GME program (Internal Medicine).
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- So take a break and visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village and the Manatee Village Historical Park.
- We offer a wide range of services including the area's only trauma center,.
- Hospitalist will round on ICU patients and no procedures are required and no codes.
- 383 bed hospital.
- A collection of restored, historic buildings from Manatee County's pioneer past, the historical park includes a courthouse, one-room schoolhouse, farmhouse, general store, boat shop, steam engine and a Florida cowboy bunkhouse.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Open-heart surgery,.
- Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services