Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in FL
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Sumter) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians round with respiratory therapist, pharmacist, social worker and critical care trained nurses.
- Patient Volume: 8-12 patients daily.
- 1 - 2 years experience.
- Procedures performed are placement of central and arterial lines and intubation.
- Inpatient Intensivist needed April - June 2021.
- Primary responsibility to round in the ICU.
- Special Procedures: intubation and placement of arterial and central lines.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Board certification in Critical Care.
- Skills Required: Ventilator management and placement of central and arterial lines and intubation.
- 3 weeks/month.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- EMR: Meditech/Epic.
- No weekday.
- Rates contingent upon experience.
- Population: Adult, community patients.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.